Tuesday, January 24, 2012

here goes..

**as a warning: when i write, most the time i dont use much punctuation. the shift button is just too cumbersome sometimes**

so, here it is, my official food blog. i've been meaning to start it for a while, and i've had it set up, but well,  you know, life gets in the way. 

currently, i'm at a crazy turning point in my life where i need to figure out what the hell i'm going to do with my life and how soon. i'm working full time in a dead-end cubicle job that pays well, trying to figure out how i'll be able to get where i want to be while having a great time in the mean time. 

i may not get around to posting recipes and such immediately since i haven't been cooking as much as i'd like. but when i do, oh man, watch out! 

so, here goes. 
best wishes and dishes. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Thanks for following my little blog! I'm sure you can do anything you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I've been meaning to for a while! My mom just brags about what you post and how I didn't see it, so I figure I might as well subscribe so I get first choice!

      Congrats on being an awesome chef!

      Delete