Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well, here we go.

I haven't been on the computer much lately, mostly because I've been prepping for a trip I've been planning for almost a year. holy freaking crap. I leave on Thursday night to spend 4 and a half days in New York, then I'll be off to Italy to spend a week there in the Veneto region and rumor has it that we're going to Cinque Terre on the country's west coast. After that grand adventure, I'm heading to the eastern coast of Spain for a wedding and adventuring around before heading 5 hours north to Barcelona for a couple days. Then I come home.

There are many incredible reasons to be excited for this, but mostly I'm really excited to see friends that I haven't seen for a long time, a decade for the one who's getting married (that's what happens when a family moves to Spain when you're 10/12 years old.) and to experience so many different cuisines and learn even more about the culture through food. I'm a little shy when it comes to trying new things, but luckily, my friends in Italy are not. Expect tons of pictures of food, friends, and beautiful sites.

This is a most exciting time and I'll do my best to update from the road when I can, not only for myself, but for my friends and family back home and whoever else stumbles upon this silly thing.

For random quick updates and pictures, you can follow me on Twitter at @angerawrrrr, on Instagram @angerawrrr, just don't be a creep, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment