Wednesday, March 13, 2013

crappy food..

Its just so freaking good.

Frito boats, chili cheese anything, onion rings, there are some things that are almost impossible for me to turn down no matter how hard i try. 

The hardest thing? A frito boat. They used to serve these at the baseball fields when I played softball. It's basically Fritos, lukewarm chili that's been in a crock pot all morning, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and occasionally sour cream or onions. All of those flavors along with the smell of the grass and the dirt is something that will remain with me forever. It's the kind of thing that you'd stand in the parking lot and eat while your parents were talking. It's the kind of thing that reminds me of my childhood and some of the best times.

With the warmer weather here in LA, its something I'm craving more and more. I might just swing by the fields to get one soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment