Saturday, March 8, 2014

In the corner..

I spent a good portion of my night in a corner with these two hooligans:


After the men's basketball won their last home game, Loren, Shefali and I headed to The Beach Club for dinner. I haven't been out to dinner or drinks with many people lately. Working graveyard (and now not working) has kept me home to sleep or to save money, so tonight it was nice to have good girlfriends, good basketball, decent food and incredible jokes surround me. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did tonight. 

Long Beach, the CSULB campus and the Walter Pyramid are my homes away from home. It's where I feel comfortable, where a lot of things make sense, and where I really grew up. It's where I've laughed, cried and stayed up learning life's secrets with my friends til the sun comes up. I truly love this city and all it has to offer. I can't wait for the day that I move back. 

It's beautiful, isn't it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment